Upgrade your Taranis QX7 with this plug-n-play high resolution M7 Gimbal from FrSky. The highly sensitive hall sensors will not wear out quickly. It has an extremely smooth feel with the quad ball-bearings, and a quality metal outer construction. Thicker 4mm stick ends give you a solid link to your controls. Fully adjustable tension and easily disabled self-centering (one screw). This is a must have accessory for achieving those precision flight maneuvers.
We also carry the M7-R Gimbal for those who prefer a shorter stick throw.
Check out all of our RC Transmitters, Parts and Accessories!
- Hall Sensors
- 4 Ball-Bearings
- Adjustable Tension
- Self-Centering can be enabled or disabled on both axis.
- Ratcheting can be enabled or disabled on the Y axis.
- Built with special material that wears well
- Supply Voltage (VCC): DC 3.0 ~ ±0.5V
- Sensitivity: 2.50 mV/G
- Linear Output Voltage Range: 0.1 ~ （ VCC +0.1） V
- Output Load Resistance (output to ground) >15KQ
- Quiescent Output (TA = 25°C, B = 0 G): 0.5 × VCC
- Noise (no load): ≤40mVpp
- Quiescent Output Power Supply Rjection: -69dB
- X-Axis Adjustable Angle Range: 60°±5°
- Y-Axis Adjustable Angle Range: 60°±5°
- Adjustable Height Range: 24.5mm-30.5mm
- Installation Dimension: 42.9mmx54mm
- 1x Hall Sensor M7 Gimbal and Mounting Hardware